Originally sports cars were made in Europe and then gained popularity in other parts of the globe. Laurence Pomeroy was a famous engineer who designed the first sports car which focused on dynamics, acceleration, speed and excitement. Driving a sports car is an incredible experience. It offers several benefits including better maneuverability in crowded places such as parking lots and garages.
Due to their unique capabilities, the sports cars are quite rare and very expensive, making them impossible for many car lovers to own. However with the growing increase of reputable online car rental marketplaces like OneClickDrive, it has become quite easy for just anyone to get a sports car for hire and drive any or all of their favorite luxury sports vehicles.
While there are many sports cars on the market, each has its own specialties and benefits which different people may find attractive. In this article we will explore five of the most popular luxury rental cars in London for anyone to enjoy enhanced luxury experiences when they visit the country.
- Bugatti Veyron: The Bugatti veyron contains all luxury car features along with advanced specs, it has unmatched acceleration, capable of going from 0-100 mph and back to 0 in just five seconds. The Bugatti officially became the first vehicle to break the 300 mph barrier and up till date remains one of the fastest cars ever produced. It is not all about speed, the Bugatti has ravishing beauty that makes head turn, no wonder it is crowned the most beautiful hypercar in the world due to its sleek design and luxury interior.
- Lamborghini Aventador: When going for luxury rental cars London, the Lamborghini Aventador should be on the top of your list. With its exotic interior, sleek design, raucous engine and incredible horsepower, the Aventador will give you a run for your money. It has high performance, excellent durability and unparalleled beauty making it a true work of art.
- Ferrari Enzo: The Ferrari is truly one of the most beautiful cars in the world with incredible performance levels. It was built to defy friction and glide along the road like a gentle breeze. When you start your Ferari Enzo, the roar of the engine gives you goosebumps. It is a sound produced from decades of engineering refinement with a deep rumble that connects the driver to the car.
- Porsche 918 Spyder: The Porsche is a reliable and durable high performance sports car. Each model of the Porsche offers the latest innovations inside out. The Porsche also has powerful engines with over 800 horsepower and acceleration of 0-60 in less than three seconds.
- McLaren P1: The McLaren is a technological masterpiece, being the world’s first carbon fiber road car. Designed by some of the best engineers in the world, the McLaren is a beautifully made, tactile and effortlessly usable vehicle. It can accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 2.5 seconds and has a top speed of 217 mph.’
Sports cars are the most beautifully designed and easy to drive vehicles in the market. However, due to their uniqueness, they’re quite difficult to get your hands on unless you opt for luxury rental cars in London.